No Cleats In The Facility
No Playing With Sports Equipment Outside Of The Field Area
No Outside Food Or Drink Allowed In Facility At Any Time
Only WÄTER is allowed in the field areas.
Lost & Found
Team managers are responsible for ensuring that individuals [including spectators] associated with their team observe all BSC rules, regulations, and policies.
BSC reserves the right to expel any individual or team from BSC property without refund for misconduct committed upon the premises.
Improper actions by spectators, coaches, and/or players may result in match suspension, termination, or forfeiture. Any individual may be ordered to leave BSC property at any time for any reason.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are prohibited on the facility grounds.
- Gum, candy, and food are prohibited within athletic areas.
- Glass containers are prohibited within athletic areas.
- No smoking in the facility.
- Running, jogging, or any form of warm-up activity is prohibited outside the field area.
- No rollertoys are allowed in the concourse, including: skateboards, rollerblades & rollershoes.
- No changing in the concourse.
- No balls or running in the concourse.
- No pounding on glass.
Players/coaches/participants not following the above facility or program rules may be asked to leave at any time.
Please report any injuries, spills, outages, or other issues to facility management immediately.
Sports Facility Rental Policy
Batting Cage Rules
may cause serious injury or death. Participants assume an
risks while using these facilities.
- Helmets with facemasks must be worn at all times in batting cages by all batters under 15 years old.
- No one under 6 years of age is permitted to use batting cages with active pitching machines.
- All batters under age 15 must be supervised by an adult.
You must be 18 or older to use/feed the pitching machines.
- Close nets at all times when entering or exiting the cages.
- No food or drink inside the batting cages.
- Absolutely no “practice swinging” outside of the tunnels.
- No switch hitting while machine is on.
- Only one batter in cage/tunnel at a time.
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times. No flip-flops or sandals.
- Instructors/Coaches must be outside of tunnel or behind L-Screen during operation.
- No person under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed to use the equipment.
- Pitching machines may throw balls out of the strike zone.
- Any equipment malfunction, damage to the batting cage area (including L-Screens), potential hazards or accidents/injuries must be reported to facility management immediately.
- Machines must be turned OFF when catching/pitching in a tunnel.
- Participants must be alert at all times.
- Players, coaches, and program participants only allowed on fields
- No cleats on the turf, please wear indoor soccer, turf, running, or other soft soled shoes
- No spitting
- No gum
- No heavy equipment
- Please use proper safety percussions and operating procedures to move sports equipment i.e. goals, benches, bleachers, screens, etc. When in doubt ask a BSC staff member for assistance
- Report all injuries/issues to BSC staff immediately
- Players/coaches/participants not following program rules may be asked to leave at any time
How & When To Register
Due to the ongoing pandemic, all party deposits will be 100% refundable/transferable should you need to cancel at least 5 days prior to the scheduled event. Please let us know of any food allergies at the time of booking. A head count is requested 5 days before your event.
To complete the digital BSC waiver click here